
Saturday, January 10, 2009
AIDS
So, the first project I did in country was a HIV/AIDS education and awareness month in which we held seminars for each 10-11th form students at the three schools in Tyup. We then had a festival as an educational celebration entitled “Youth Against AIDS.” During the festival we showed films, sang songs, performed a play, and had a competition between schools on who could perform the best anti-AIDS campaign. Below are pictures of the festival:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







M Panda! Happy New Year bro. You're seriously missed in the States. It's good to see you're well and enjoying yourself. Hit me up in another email soon (don't worry I'm still writing my long ass email to you... I haven't forgotten). BTW thanks for that email you sent a while back--it was nice hearing from you. Anyway, take care and stay out of trouble.
ReplyDeletePeace,
Ted
damn she has some big tities...In the last picture one in the middle tell her i said hello...b rab
ReplyDelete