My colleagues’ boogying down to a mix of the Beatles/ABBA/Ace of Base/Modern Talking:
Sis and I at our villages New Year celebration:

My brother, pops and I right before President Bakiev (see TV) announces the New Year. PS. I sleep on that bed that I’m sitting in:

Moms and pops just seconds before 2009. We all decided to light sparklers for the festive occasion.

Sledding down our backyard-ish hill immediately after 2009 began:
looks like you're having a great time!!!!! ~Ellen
ReplyDeleteLooks cold brother. Sounds like your having an interesting time.
ReplyDeleteDang Firefox bugging up on me again.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, nice to see you're having fun over there. I don't even want to imagine how cold it must be--I'm freezing in BKK right now, even though it's like 15c outside. You should ask the people there if the weather has been extra shitty this year, because it sure has been a very strange year here in Thailand.
ps. Sparkles during New Year? Be careful, man.. a pub over here burned down because of that on New Years Eve--64 casualties. Drunk people and fire doesn't mix.
-Nay Wangtal